The mission statement of Strongfysio is to help clients reach the maximum potential for their individual physical needs and desires. We will serve our clients through innovative therapy and individualized personal training with integrity at every interaction.
- 1-on-1 attention
- Personalized excercise regimen
- 15 years experience
- Treatment for athletes and non-athletes
- Fully licensced
- Quick appointments
- Indepth injury assement
- Duration indication
- Personal Trainer
No matter what your goals are strongfysio will help you reach them in a safe,calculated manner while protecting you from injury. With over 15 years of Physical Therapy , Strength and conditioning experience, Courtney Smalley provides evidence based 1 on 1 sessions focusing on increasing strength,improving mobility,burning fat and a emphasis on nutrition.
Our innovative blend of therapeutic exercise,manual therapy techniques, and modalities are combined with scientific evidence based principles throughout the rehabilitation process. Every client receives a customized plan of care that will reduce pain, improve mobility, and enhance overall fitness levels.
Signup for a free Spinal scan
MEET YOUR NEW TRAINER
An American physical therapist and personal trainer with degrees from New York University and The European school of Fysiotherapie. He has over 15 years of sports and orthopedics rehabilitation , strength and conditioning working with athlete’s ranging from the national football league (NFL) and ,National Basketball League (NBA) and other sports. Courtney’s passion lies in inspiring others to be the absolute best version of themselves in regards to mobility, strength, and function.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- A lot has changed for me since I started training with Courtney. When I began I lived in Amsterdam and had a pretty unhealthy lifestyle. I was unhappy in that situation, so it had to change. I met Courtney through the gym I was going to, and we started working out three times a week. Within a few weeks I quit smoking. After a nice work-out, smoking a cigarette just felt wrong. Slowly my lack of rhythm changed into a more structured lifestyle. I own a web shop and where I used to hide behind a screen I'm not afraid to show myself anymore. I'm also really into fashion, but when I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin I wore black over sized dresses to cover up (not to my boyfriends liking). Now I enjoy dressing up and I wear bright colors again. To me Courtney is the key to a happy life. Oh, and I almost forgot to tell: I moved to Delft. After some try outs with trainers here, I'm travelling back and forth to Amsterdam! What I really enjoy about training with Courtney is that he knows how far I can go and what I want to achieve. Every meeting we have, I get a new schedule. This is how I learn a lot of new exercises everytime. I learn how to train different muscles and my training stays challenging. Courtney is interested in me and my life and I feel he's taking me seriously. I highly recommend training with him.
- I work behind a computer for up to 12 hours a day sometimes my bad posture gets me with muscles spasms. Courtney taught me a few exercises to immediately relieve the pain. He has visited my house to give me a dry needle treatment when my back was so bad I could not move from the aching. Thank you sir! you are a life saver!
- I came to Courtney with a severely herniated disk, and had quite some pain and numbness/weakness in my back and in one of my legs, considerably impairing my ability to walk normal or to sit for long periods at a time. After some months of physio I started personal training with Courtney. I had always been quite disciplined in training before, but I was very scared to hurt myself. Because he was already my physiotherapist he knew exactly what I was capable of doing. Besides motivating me, he also showed me how to effectively train without hurting myself. The herniated disk is not completely gone, but with the training it has become very manageable, and I think I am even stronger than I ever was before. I would have never been able to get where I am now without Courtney! That is why I really want to recommend Courtney as both physiotherapist and personal trainer! He loves his job which makes him incredibly knowledgeable and motivating, and although at times he can be tough on you, it just makes you want to work harder. Again thanks Courtney! I owe you big time!
- Gyms are almost always dull, unattractive and even depressing environments. I was rarely motivated to go to the gym even though I felt awesome after I went. With Courtney, I did not care about the boring gym anymore. He makes sure the time you spend there is all about you! After training with him for two years. He still manages to surprise me every week with new exercises! Besides that, he is an actual Physical Therapist. Not a bodybuilder who simply advises what equipment you should use and how. He delivers a tailored experience. Training with Courtney changed a lot in my life. You are forced to eat more consciously but eventually your whole rhythm of eating, sleeping, working, relaxing and working out changes for the better. I have not only become healthier, more fit and stronger, I have also become addicted to this new lifestyle. As long as you train with Courtney, you will stay motivated! Courtney, when is my next session?